Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for:

I am thankful for my mom, my dad and my step dad because they are there for me when no one else is. I am thankful for my brother and his wife because all the problems that they have caused they are trying to improve and make my family happy. I am so thankful for my brother James and his girl friend Jeane because all my competitions, football games all these shows I have had. I am grateful for my dog and because I love him and he is so cute. I am thankful for my grandma because she is a really cool and independent. I am grateful for my teachers because they help me improve in all muy classes.
I am grateful for my class mates because they keep me smiling and laughing. I am grateful for Mrs. Wickman because she helps me with color guard. I am grateful for Paula Vensko because she made me the majorette I am today. I am grateful for everyone and I am grateful for the world.

1 comment: