Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love Valentine's Day


I really love these following people: I love my mom, because she is always there for me. She listens and knows how to comfort me. I also love my dad Ali because he is there for me through thick and then. I also love my other dad because I am his girl and he always lets me know of it. And he is at every event in my life. I also love my brother because no matter what I am going through he is there. I also my brothers girlfriend Jenea because she loves my family, she’s real and fun to be around. I love my cousin Sheon because she’s like a sister to me and she is fun and the life of the party. I love my aunt Claudette because she works hard and is a positive person. I love my Aunt Lisa because is fought Ovarian Cancer and told me that I can do anything if I just believe. I love my cousin Paul even thought he is gone to a better place he was fun and always an open spirit. I love my grandfather Handsome because he was the coolest person ever and even though I never really knew him he called me on the most exciting days of my life. I love a lot of people but these people are at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment