Friday, September 18, 2009

Kind of Communicator


The kind of communicator I am would have to be a verbal but also a visiual. I really use visiual more because I text a lot more than I talk. Texting to me is so useful because what if you are at the point where you can’t talk to some one and you could only text then it will come in handy. Talking on the phone is a waste of time. It’s also a waste of minutes or a waste of money also. When I text with my friends I talk about things that happen and kind of gossip but I don’t dissrespect any or harm there feeling. I talkk about girly things such as clothes, shoes, shopping and boys. But It a cool way for me to communicate with my friend.


I also use facebook more because its easier for me to communicate with my friends that don’t have phone or that I don’t have there number. Facebook is a place that I can catch up and recoonect with old friends, family. I get on only once in a blue moon because I am so busy with colorguard, twirlering competitions that I never only sometime can get on. The people I communicate the most with would have to be my close friends. Some of my friends are in college or finishing college but they always have time to talk to me. My other friends I communicate best with would have to be my friend from school though because the know whats going on. And when I am on facebook I just talk about the day to day things that happen and they always know what I am talking about.


When I do talk on the phone or talk to people it really rare. Because I have never been the kind of person that could easily talk to others I am really know as the shy one in my family. But when I do talk if I don’t like something you do or wear I will tell you like it is that is the only time I am not shyaround others. But the way I communicate may be different for others or it may not be at all. That’s the kind of communicator I am.

1 comment:

  1. Twirl away girl! I am cracking up though that you don't like to talk on the phone - you seem like a real talker when you get going!

    ReplyDelete