Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Ideal School.


My ideal school would be a school that is big and has hangout areas for students. Short schedules but we will still learn everything we need to. School should have more after school clubs. I would also want teachers who teach but don't nag you every five seconds for work or participation. I also like the idea of having some type of assembly every day.
I think that school should have bigger hallways so students won’t be tempted to push and shove and start fights. School should be where students can come and have fun but also learn what they need to know to survive in the real world after high school. I also think that school should have more comfortable desk and chairs. They should have bigger lockers. Teacher that work there should be very friendly. When students come in to school hey should be happy and want to get up every day and come to school to hangout and get away from family.
Students should be allowed to have cell phones out and on in school. They should talk on them but should be allowed to text with them. They may not use them though when take exams. I think for lunch students should be able to leave school but then should be able to check in with the office when back. For now that’s what I think school should be like. That’s my ideal school.

No comments:

Post a Comment