Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alphabet Introduction


A is for Angel, my first name and it's also for A.K.A, (alpha kappa alpha) which my sister-in-law.
B is for Brandee, my middle name.
C is for Charniece, my second middle name.
D is for Denver my puppy I love him.
E is for Evelyn Stein who is my BFFL.
F is for flags which I love to twirl.
G is for Glover, my last name.
H is for Heart which is my favorite shapes.
I is for Isaac my mom’s brother that die.
J is for jewelry which I love to buy.
K is for Khyli my friend I knew since i was little.
L is for Livonia which is my where I live.
M is for magnificent which I am.
N is for Noisy which I can sometimes be.
O is for orange with is a cool color.
P is for pink my favorite color.
Q is for quiet because I am not.
R is for relatives which I love so much.
S is for shopping for which I love to do all the time.
T is talk to much because I do.
U is for unique which I am every day.
V is for Valentine’s Day my favorite day.
W is for Wickman my color guard director.
X is for the coolest letter.
Y is for Yes my favorite word.
Z is for my friend name Zavie who I hangout with sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. (Do you really have a friend named Zavie?) this could be a lot more far-reaching - try to do more than just "get through" the assignment - enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete