Monday, October 26, 2009

A perfect Day



If I only had 24 hours to live I would spend it with the people I love most. Those people would be my mom, my dad, my step dad, my brother, his girlfriend and the rest of my family members.

In the morning: First will wake up my mom’s voice and see that it is a sunny fall day with leaves falling from the trees. I would wake and pet my dog Denver on the head. Then I would go take a shower and brush my teeth and wash my face, get dressed and then go down stairs for breakfast. I would walk in the kitchen to see my stepdad reading the morning paper and drinking his coffee and my mom would be making breakfast at the same time she would my stepdads lunch. I would sit down at the table and she would sit a plate on the table in front of me. I would thank her and then me and my stepdad would start eating and then when my step dad finished he would get up from the table and put his plate away and then kiss my mom goodbye and head to work. I would finish up next then I would put my plate away and go get ready to have a fun fill day with my mom and friends.


In the afternoon: I would go shopping with my mom and then we would go to my favorite restaurant and have lunch. Then we would go to visit my grandmother’s grave site. Then we would go and get are nails and hair done by my aunt. I will go visit my friend Khyli. We would also go to the park and watch the birds and stuff. I would go see my niece Riley. I would spend time saying goodbye to my real birth father. Then it will start getting dark and I will go home.

At night: I will go home and eat dinner and me and my family will sit down and recap on old time then I would watch a movie with them and then text my friends I didn’t see that day to say goodbye and close old relationships and then finally I will get in my bed lay down and finally I will be GONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment