Friday, October 30, 2009

Haunted Halloween


This weekend is Halloween and I am spending it with my mom, my brother, my dad, my little sister and other family members. Tonight I am going to the playoff game because I am on color guard and I have to perform tonight but there’s a twist to tonight’s show. We are still performing the show we always perform just in are Halloween costumes. Then after that I am going to a marching band party at someone’s house. Then tomorrow I will be getting up with my mom to go help at my dance studio and help with activity day for the little elementary school kids.
Then I will be going to another party at my aunt’s house and I will be going trick-or-treating with my little sister and my cousins. I really don’t have a favorite Halloween costume. But my friend at my old school she had the funniest costume she use to wear every Halloween. Every Halloween she use to dress up as a McDonald French Fry.
As with candy every year. Yes, my little sister and I do have a tradition which I use to do with my brother before he went a way for college. When we come home from trick-or-treating she and I spread are candy on the floor and we exchange candy we don’t like with each other. For instance I take the candy she doesn’t like and she takes the candy I don’t like. But this year I can’t eat a lot of candy because my dentist put a silver cap on my tooth and if I eat anything that is too sweet or too cold or too hot then is will ache for days.


I have a wonderful history of Halloween. One Halloween I was with my cousins, (this was when I was like six or seven years old) I was going up to this on mans house in Detroit and I was little so I didn’t know he wasn’t trying to hurt me. So I went up and he gave me some candy and then I heard a scream and out the door comes this guy with a chain saw and he was dresses in a Blue jump suit and wearing a white hockey mask and he had fake blood on him and he started chasing me around this tree and all the other little kids were smart and ran home because they lived in the neighborhood. I did live in the neighborhood but two blocks away. But back to the story, then I started running towards incoming traffic but my mom screamed stop don’t go that way run the other way so I ran the other way and back around the tree and to my mom then the guy started coming towards my mom and she slapped him cursed him out and we got in the car and the guy started banging on the window and she sped off.


I don’t really watch scary movies and so I don’t have a favorite. But I did see the first Freddie and Jason Movie when I was seven. But that’s all for Halloween.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment