Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In ten years...


In ten years I will 24 and living in Miami, Florida. I will be living in a nice small house. I would be attending college to get my bachelors degree in teaching at Florida Agriculture and Mechanical University (FAMU). I will hopefully be teaching at a school teaching. I will be there hanging out with my family and friends but also living my life up. In my spare time I will travel back to Detroit to visit all my family and especially my dad. Also I will be hanging out at night with some friends and enjoying myself. I will have a dog. I will be married. I will have more nieces and nephews.
I will be a successful woman and be independent when need to. I will not be bothered with people who use me to get to other things in life. My brother should be married by then, so I might have a sister-in-law. I will also travel around the world when I have a chance. I will drive a bmw which my dad will buy me. I will have a part-time job working with my cousin at her dance studio. I will also be a majorette coach local florida high school. In my spare time I will be shopping whenever I can and be at the beach too with my friends. I will hopefully be closer with my step-brothers and sisters by that time. That’s all I want I can’t ask for anything more it has to be realistic right.

No comments:

Post a Comment