Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My top 10 careers.



1.
Acting Instructor
2.
Teacher Assistant
3.
Elementary School Teacher
4.
School Counselor
5.
Career Coach
6.
Producer
7.
Casting Director
8.
Marriage and Family Therapist
9.
Child and Youth Worker
10.
Image Consultant
One of the three careers I chose would be Elementary School Teacher. The reason I chose that because I love working with small children. As a babysitter I take this very seriously. I have always wanted to work with children and it is a fun career. I also love teaching children new and wonderful skills.I think the requirements of being an elementary school teacher is honesty, passion for children, patients, kindness, respect and a good discipline guideline.
As my second career I chose Marriage and Family Therapist because I like listening and dealing with issues and problems between others. The reason I find this career interesting is because I always find myself stuck in the middle of other people’s issues and problem or I am going through my issues at home.
Another career that is interesting is being a producer. I love to write and edit and handle phone calls and paperwork and all that kind of stuff it is so much fun. I just want to be that important business women that is independent. This career is very cool. Sometimes you work behind desk and sometimes you work out from behind the desk. But the best part is arranging and organizing how you show or movie is going to work. There are many producers but I am not sure which one I want to be in.
So those are my career chooses.







2 comments: